Coffee 30/04/2015


Coffee is crucial to the start of my days. Not always  glamorous like this cup but full of "get up and go". Coffee forms a central part of my social fellowships - with my husband, with my friends, with new acquaintances. It allows a period of stillness to communicate and be revived, both by the stimulant of the drink and by the exchange of human contact. I do know people who live totally without this "drug" and who manage to stay buoyant and socially engaged without it and I do admire them. At times in my past I have also managed without it but not recently. 
So now I am asking myself the question again - can I get back to just being energised by my life and give this cup of choice up once more? It will be one situation at a time for sure. Should be an interesting journey again.

Comments