Very Tired 04/07/2016



The last two days have been spent in an intense amount of hard physical labour. Up ladders, cleaning ceilings, cutting hedges, digging up tree stumps, loading and unloading trailer loads of rubbish, on and on. My poor body is sunk into a mire of aches and pains especially my back that has never recovered from an earlier injury. I missed yesterday's post altogether due to time pressures and today I had to observe as I was taking my dogs for their morning walk, that my mind was a complete blank. I am even past cycling the to-do list that preoccupied me yesterday. Today I'm trusting to pencil and paper to get to the end of this huge undertaking. This reminds me of the burden of physical drudgery which reduces you to unthinking because of the physical efforts required to exist. I am so glad this is not my normal life.

Comments