Friday 30/09/2016



This morning down for a swim in what is a tranquil paradise. Nature is still and quiet. It is such a treat to be here when the weather is like this. The healing effect of the ocean this morning was so important for me. There is a big lot of conflict and tension developing along my street between people who want to cut down all the vegetation and the ones that want the old tress left. It has become very angry and divisive. All night this has bothered my mind, breaking up my rest and making me feel highly agitated. My resolution has been to step away and retreat behind my own amazing plantation of trees. To plant more trees where I can control their healing impact, and to mind my own existence. I do not have the emotional stamina to handle these kinds of conflicts anymore. I need to protect myself. I feel an overwhelming sadness that this is underpinning my community now. 

Comments